Kelston Primary is excited to be using Seesaw to bring families closer to our classrooms this year!
Seesaw is a simple way for teachers and students to record and share what's happening in the classroom. Seesaw gives students a place to document their learning, be creative and learn how to use technology. Each student gets their own journal and will add things to it, like photos, videos, drawings, or notes. The teachers will also send important messages and reminders using Seesaw.
When there are new posts or messages, you'll be notified and can see what's new! Check out the video below for more information.
Seesaw is private. You’ll only see posts created by your child. Learn more about Seesaw's commitment to privacy at web.seesaw.me/privacy.
Let's sign up!
Download 'Seesaw Family' from the App Store or Google Play Store. Don’t have a smartphone? Sign up on a computer at app.seesaw.me.
Tap 'Create Family Account' and scan the QR code on the handout that the teacher has sent home. Make sure it says your child's name at the top.
Create your account to see your child's journal! Make sure to allow notifications to get real-time updates about new posts.
How Else Can We Work Together?
- Check Seesaw regularly—you'll be notified about new journal entries and class announcements.
- Celebrate your child’s successes and encourage the skills that we are building at school together at home.
- Keep the teacher updated on how your child is doing and let them know how they can be most helpful.
Yes, You can add another child
Using the QR Code:
- Sign in to your family account.
- Tap your profile icon (top left).
- Tap “+ Add Child's Journal”.
- Scan the QR code for your other child.
Using the Sign Up Link:
- Follow the link on the handout or email.
- Choose your child from the list.
- Click the "Sign in" tab, instead of creating a new account.
- Sign in to your account.
- Your child's teacher will need to approve your connection, and once they do, you'll see all updates.